2010年2月20日 星期六

Laughing, and then thinking

"While students start laughing, they start to think."

This is the question I consider and get confused resently because of my instruction.

In instruction, for the purpose, I usually make pupils happy.

However, although sometimes pleasant atemosphere is filling in instruction context

in order to make students enjoy learning and doing better performance,

it still can be found that the students' achievement does not get better as what is expected

earlier, even including of their motivation.

So that is why makes me feel confused.

Luckly, in the conference "Enhancing visual literacy through using multimodal

representation," there was a professior saying words that let me get deep impression

as the first sentence I have mentioned.

Perhaps this could be one way explaining why I always would like to build up in my

instruction.

Either this reason or other else is alright, anyway, and I think it would be able to rasie up

students' motivation and also promote their better achievement.

沒有留言: